1. Verification of ownership of data: WebIGrow is a web development company that works with the data provided as input by the client/customer/visitor to develop a website for the client/customer/visitor on client/customer/visitor’s request. WebIGrow strongly recommends its clients/customers/visitors to provide original data and does not take any responsibility concerning the intellectual ownership of the data.
2. Service commitment: Any product or service that is not explicitly mentioned as a part of the offered package is not included in the package and hence will be subject to additional payment if applicable. WebIGrow is committed to provide all the services that are explicitly mentioned in the package.
3. Content responsibility: WebIGrow, as a web development company, will work on the data provided by the client/customer/visitor to develop a website or offer any such service. Complete legal responsibility of the data provided by client/customer/visitor remains with the client/customer/visitor regarding the nature of content.
4. Illegal content: Any content as following is identified impermissible to work with:
a. Content that is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
b. Content that promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
c. Content that promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
d. Content that promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
Such illegal content shall not be provided by the client/customer/visitor. WebIGrow will run a basic primary review of all content provided, as thorough as permitted by the budget and the offered cost, and will reject it if it’s found illegal in nature as mentioned above. However, if such content appears on the website, as delivered by the client/customer/visitor, WebIGrow does not stand responsible for its publication. WebIGrow insists that such content shall not be provided by the client/customer/visitor.
5. Delivery period: We are committed to deliver your website or any other such service at a committed time. However, in case of rare situation, there may be a delay. A standard delay of 7 working days should be considered, post which we will refund 100% amount if required.
6. Money-back Policy: For a website we will return complete or partial amount as per the following model:
a. 100% refund: In case if you do not like the website templates suggested by us.
b. 80% refund: In case if you wish to cancel the order after the website theme has been approved but actual development phase has not begun.
c. 20% refund: In case if the actual web-development process has started or is finished but the website has not been allotted hosting yet.